If a town is created via the Stagecoach, only players looking to move via the Stagecoach will join you. This means players that have just arrived to Eden Falls will be in towns that are for new players. This was done so that new players have a chance to experience the town system without being dropped into a veteran town and being overwhelmed.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the Steam and mobile versions of The Trail?
- My game is crashing, lagging, or other technical issues.
- Town, Warehouse, Gold, and more.
- Who will join my newly created town?
- How do I replenish energy? How does my energy affect my speed?
- Clothing and Backpacks
- House and Town Furniture
- Are players I encounter in The Trail real people?
- Can I use a controller to play The Trail: Frontier Challenge?